Yoga in the Park
Time & Location
About the Event
We practice locally.
We take all current measures in place to make it a safe environment to practice.
Participation by small groups.
The session is dependent on good weather conditions - I check the weather forecast and if it rains - no session!
I check the area before you arrive.
The practice is for intermediates or beginners who can sit and stand up from the mat and do not need a chair or other support.
IMPORTANT COVID19 NOTE: If you have symptoms of the virus such as cough, sneezing, high temperature, loss of smell or taste, or if anyone in your household is suspected to have the virus, if anyone in the household is self-isolating, if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or suspected to have the virus, over the last 14 days, please refrain from coming along.
- Take your own hand gel sanitiser/white spirit to wash hands
- Take your own mat
- Take a beach towel, straw beach mat, picnic blanket or other similar item, to put under the mat for more cushioning and insulation
- Wear layers and comfortable clothes
- Wear your trainers at all times, even on the mat
- Take a long scarf or yoga belt
- If you have blocks, take them along
- Take a blanket for the relaxation
- Ensure you have a bottle of water & tissues
- If you sneeze or cough during the session, you use your own disposable tissues. Take back home any tissues, etc to be disposed of.
- Ensure that you have any medications that you may need (eg inhaler)
- Do not congregate at any time - Socially distance at 2 metres all the time
Bring a smile!
You may want to bring a bag with all your various items (except for the smile of course!).