Beginners Yoga Course
Time & Location
About the Event
- Runnning in person and online
- learn in a small group of people
- supportive and interactive environment
- under the supervision of a highly trained yoga teacher.
- each class is designed as a building block
- progressive intelligent sequencing
What will be covered: Each session is 75 minutes. Week 1: standing postures, forward bends, 3 part breathing, balance; Week 2: sidebends, standing, kneeling and supine, breathing practice; Week 3: prone and standing backbends, breathing practice; Week 4: standing, kneeling and supine twists, and breathing practice. Detailed instructions, with plenty of options and modifications will be offered.
At the end of the 4-week course, you shall have experienced physical and mental benefits out of the course and be confident to join a regular class to continue your yoga journey.
10 Places in Person
6 Place Online
Note: Not suitable during pregnancy. Suitable for those who are able to transition easily from mat to standing and viceversa. 18 years+ .
- Course fee£36£360£0